Monday, March 2, 2009

Sunday in the City


...is a feature that Victoria from the blog sfgirlbybay hosts every Sunday. The photos are sometimes colorful, sometimes muted, and say something small and meaningful about Sunday life.

This week, she decided to do something different: ask her readers to send her pictures of their city and their Sunday. I decided to send her some pictures from the Sunday before when I was walking around Boston with Erin, a friend from undergrad auditioning for graduate school (in opera!) here in Boston.



Victoria ended up posting the photos I sent in: you can see the entire post here.

So---continue looking for my version of this idea every so often. Sometimes, being as busy as I am, I forget that I live in an absolutely astounding place. Thanks for reminding me, Victoria!

No comments: