Thursday, September 1, 2011

September 2011


I can't believe it's already here.  August has been a month zipping around all over the place (Boston with a visitor, Chicago, Minnesota, and then the hurricane) and September starting, well, I kind of wasn't expecting it quite so soon.

But here it is!  And here am I, sans funny things to post.  Except this:



from here

Some exciting things for this month:

--girl's nights will be continuing!  I had so much fun this summer that I will be hosting them in my apartment throughout the year - love this.  Something to look forward to, absolutely.

--orchestra is starting again, and while I am not at all ready for my audition (I never am, honestly.  There's a reason I switched from music performance to biology)....regardless, I can't wait for this season to begin.

--two massages!  Thanks, groupon.

--making more practice cupcakes and piping oodles of icing for my labmate's wedding in October.

--a trip to Red Fire Farms, the farm that delivers my veggies every week.

And sleeping more.  Traveling always messes up my sleep schedule, and being able to shut off my computer at 10:30, read a bit, and be snoozing by 11, well, that's the life.  Sure, it means I don't get quite as much done as I'd like, but the sleep is worth it. 

2 comments:

Dania @ Always Dania said...

i love this! and i loved the style back in the 1900's too :)

Unknown said...

love the dances and the clothes - so awesome!