Friday, January 21, 2011

Winter in Minnesota

Hillary.  Yes, she matches the floors.

blizzard!

The girls

Presents

 Christmas picture
 
On the way to Hudson

Missing DQ right about now.  Rather, missing summer DQ runs to Lake McCarron to enjoy sundaes with hot fudge and creme de menthe.  

Downtown Hudson


Ah, family...a week full of compliments ("You look like Fran Drescher from The Nanny!") to no faith in my ability to put together a fruit salad (granny smith apples, pomegranate, supremed clementines, lime juice, banana slices---sounds like a nice winter salad to me!  And I didn't even add the fennel!) - and spending time with that lovely, lovely dog...and her lookalike yet suspiciously alien looking niece, Aiden.  I was also called a banana, since I bruise so easily.  Family love, that's what it's all about.

No comments: