Thursday, February 24, 2011

lucky girl

This past October, I won a beautiful teak bowl from Dee - so exciting!

 


I decided to use it as the repository for all of my wallet items that wouldn't fit in the beautiful Christmas-gift-to-myself cigarette case wallet I bought at Dame in Jamaica Plain.

Lovely wallet


Inside, room for exactly seven cards, a check, and one bill. 


The bowl!  (and thank you so much Kyla for the beautiful print!)  The snowball is from Kosta Boda in Sweden (but I picked it up in the local Goodwill, tags on, for $2), and the Midsommarstång is of unknown origin (mom?  where is this from?)






Contents include extra cash, my zipcard card, gift cards, all that, but not my important IDs (those go somewhere safe and hidden; you can never be too careful!)

And, the lovely lady also sent me a $100 gift card to CB2, and I have no idea what to buy.  I go between another lamp since my apartment's living room is just so dark...




Or buying about 8 of these, because they're so cute!  Thoughts?

No comments: