Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011: a year in pictures

January
Exploring around town, complete with chocolate and oodles of snow!

February
More winter walks.

March
My brother visited for my 25th birthday and the Planets!

April
Spring has sprung, with gardening getting started and Easter Eggs to decorate!

May
A trip to DC and Pittsburgh to celebrate both my mom and the wedding of a college roommate!

June
A whirlwind trip through New York, Pennsylvania, Niagara Falls and Vermont for a friend's wedding, plus the second annual Midsommarfest!

July
A friend here for the fourth, and a lovely trip home to the cabin!

August
A lab trip to the Boston Harbor Islands, a weekend trip to my friend's home in Maine, a weekend seeing my friends from IWU in Chicago, and my cousin's wedding back home!  So much traveling, I love it!

September
Finally getting to the cape (!!), a trip to the farm, and enjoying the start to fall in Boston.

October
Cupcakes and a weddin'!

November
A friend's visit---and lots of pie!

December
Another friend coming to visit for med school residency interviews, and a lovely break at home.

Goodbye to 2011, hello to 2012!  

(if you want to see pictures up close, check them out on Flickr...2011 part one, 2011 part two, 2010, and 2009)

No comments: