Friday, March 6, 2015

Being a local

IMG_9974

While the wine is a bit on the expensive side at Central Bottle, the incredible array of cheese options, the cut-to-order charcuterie, and Iggy's bread all within a ten minute walk of my place has made it a frequent stop this year.  It's funny, the year I finally visit a place enough to be a bona fide local, that's the year I choose to move away.  And sure, Minnesota will have all of these things, but not in a convenient walkable package, with kind employees that go out of their way to make sure you've had a taste of whatever wine they're serving at their daily wine tasting session, or to try the newest cheese in the shop.  But I'll find something, I'm sure!  Until then, I'll be enjoying their delicious options as much as can.





No comments: