Tuesday, April 27, 2010

lab today

...oh man. There's a term that combines something that rhymes with chit and another word used to describe a play...that's about right. Everyone was trying to get cloning done, Chris cut her hand, people didn't clean up the cytometer, we had to go to the stock room three, count em, three! times today because people didn't order things when they had used the last of it, there are only two gel boxes and all eight of us ran gels today, the weigh bench always seems to be gross, and I didn't finish half of what I was supposed to. Science fail.

I want a do-over.

But I did just make chocolate mint ice cream. And now life is better, yeah? Yeah.

Okay---gonna do the dishes and go to bed. One of these days, I may be caught up.

Signing off and fightin' it fair---

No comments: