Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Bright Side Project: Mandizzle


Mandizzle is from Cleaveland, OH and runs her Etsy shop on top of a day job! (wow). She makes the lovliest headbands...If I could wear one every day, I would.

She rocks her headbands...I only wish I were that cool! She was especially awesome since I couldn't decide which one I wanted, so I told her to surprise me! She wrote back asking my favorite colors to wear, and made the absolutely PERFECT colors for me: cream and eggplant.


Here is me wearing the amazing headband!



You can wear it either hippie-style (so fun!) or like a conventional headband. Thanks Mandizzle!

2 comments:

blue moss said...

those handbands are so great...i love yours. thanks for sharing, i'm going to go check them out!
thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment
michelle

Mandizzle said...

You look so beautiful in the headband! Thanks for the sweet shoutout...I love it! :)