Sunday, February 23, 2014

A Tampa Wedding - The Ladies Lunch!

The mother of the bride is an incredibly talented photographer, and these photos were all taken with her camera by her hand.  She very generously agreed to burn me a CD of the photos from the wedding, and they're really so great!  Such good memories of a whirlwind weekend! 

Based in the Hudson Valley, NY area, you can find out more about Chosen Moments Photography on the web and on facebook

I'm the center of a sister sandwich!


We all wrote marriage advice on cards, and I'm pretty sure mine was currently being read at this point...as an unmarried lady, I don't have much experience in the whole marriage game.  However, I do know Firefly:

Mal: It ain't all buttons and charts, little albatross. You know what the first rule of flying is? Well, I suppose you do, since you already know what I'm about to say.
 
River: I do. But I like to hear you say it.
 
Mal: Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the world. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home.
(is this the point I know I've been at MIT too long?  Maybe).

This is one of my favorite faces...pure unadulterated glee. 



The Ladies!

No comments: