Saturday, July 10, 2010

Oh Marilyn..

from here

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

-the inimitable Marilyn Monroe


And on the lighter side of things,


"I'm so glad Bridget didn't come with to see Toy Story 3. I mean, she would have been crying the entire time. She cried at ICE AGE, I mean, she would have cried the whole time."

--my 15-year old brother. I'm so glad he knows me so well.

2 comments:

iheartkiwi said...

two thoughts: i love the marilyn quote... she never ceases to inspire.

my mom saw toy story 3 and cried like a baby. she barely even misted up at my wedding! so you know this movie has got to be a tear jerker!

Kyle said...

You aren't the only one who shed tears during Ice Age. However, watching the prehistoric squirrel chase the nut made things better.