Thursday, September 30, 2010

This is why my brain hurts.


Welcome to my job.  So you know that DNA thing that people talk about?  That's what those red/blue/green peaks are---signals to tell me what the DNA is in my sample.  And I do all sorts of data matching and things to figure out if what I got is what I want ("Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get runover or you might get shot"  ..anyone?  Bueller?). 

Well, even on the large-screened computer in our lab, this gets a little insane.  A little hard to read, perhaps.  Okay, a lot hard to read.  But, believe it or not, there is good news in them thar peaks.  A happy Thursday, indeed.

2 comments:

me said...

this makes my brain hurt! though somehow i have a feeling you can handle this much better than i ever would. congratulations on the good news in the secret code there. :)

Anonymous said...

Ummm hi there. Sorry to contact u like this but you risk forfeiting your prize win on my blog. If you don't claim it and contact me we give it away to someone else. Dee-
Http://deedee914.bloodspot.com