Saturday, September 15, 2012

Food at the Minnesota State Fair!

Mini donut-making machine.  I want one.

Tom Thumb donuts...masterpieces.






My mom used to work in a root beer barrel!




Cheese nirvana

Apple cider pops:  $1

Beer flights at the Ag building: $8 for four 5 ounce beers, a great deal!


Fried turkey sandwich.  So good.

Yes, that is "Ole and Lena's Hotdish on a Stick" stand.  I forgot to search out the new "Ole's Cannoli's" -- it'll have to wait until the next time I'm at the fair!

Nom.

My favorite, Dole Whip.

I nearly cried when they told me their raspberry machine was broken.  But!   I found some recipes online, and you can bet I'm going to try and recreate it at home.

And because the world always needs more delicious treats, lingonberry ice cream.  We thought about going for some Sweet Martha's Cookies, but goodness, there is only so much you can eat in a day!

No comments: