Monday, September 17, 2012

Snuffy's Malt Shop

Growing up, this was the place with the juke box, the place that we always went after a dentist appointment, the place that serves great malts and burgers, old school style.  And to this day, because of Snuffy's, I always crave a malt after any dental procedure. 

Down to the stripes on the wall and the mustard and ketchup containers, definitely a place of my childhood.


Fudge malt.  The best.  Hands down.

Also the best?  Onion rings.  Seriously.  I flew home in a daze of greasy deliciousness because of these guys.  Yum.

2 comments:

Mary Kay Bosshart said...

Oh, I wish that you wouldn't have posted that picture of those yummy looking onion rings. I have a serious weakness for them and they're nearly impossible to find in Paris. Sigh...

bridgetwhoplaysfrenchhorn said...

You should start an onion ring food truck, Mary Kay! Yum. Add cheese curds to that, you can't go wrong!